Our finca is located in the municipality of Bunyola, in the north west of the island, only 25 Km from the airport and 15 Km from Palma.
We’re situated in the middle of the Tramuntana mountain range. A natural, cultural and historical space declared as World Heritage Site of the UNESCO in 2011.
Nearby you will find Bunyola (at 4, 6 Km), a typical Mallorcan village which offers you a variety of cafés, bars, restaurants, shops and other places of interest. Orient (at 5, 5 Km) is a small and charming mountain village, where it seems the time has stood still. There you can also enjoy Mallorcan cuisine.
If you are looking for the coast and an enjoyable moment on the beach, the Port de Soller is located at only 15 minutes and the Port de Valldemossa and Cala Deià at 25 minutes.
S’Era Vella is very easy to reach.
These are the directions from the airport:
– Take the motorway towards Palma (the Ma 19) and afterwards follow the Ma 20 direction Andratx.
– Leave the Sóller exit and continue in the direction of Sóller (the Ma11)
– After Km 14, you will find a road at your right to Bunyola
– Enter the village and in front of the main square you’ll find a sign indicating to Orient (Pm 210).
– Follow the mountain road until you reach Km 4,6, there you’ll find a sign indicating the entrance to our finca on your left hand side.